Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome to my Blog.

The Lukewarm Coffee Blog. This is my first ever time trying out a blog of my own, so please be patient and give me some tips if you have them. Criticism is good; constructive criticism is even better.

Not much else to say for now. After the evaluation process of the two firms that submitted proposals, we (Sinclair Pratt Cameron, P.C.) have decided on doing our Revit Structure Implementation with Avatech Solutions. Does the name Beau Turner ring a bell with anyone? We will be laying the groundwork in the coming few weeks with the actual classroom training set to begin the week of May 19th.

In an effort to help any of those who haven't gone this route before - and those who are going through it at the same time - I'm going to try and document the whole process as we muddle through.

Keep checking back and wish me/us luck.

One last item: the shipping date for all things Revit is April 15th.

Autodesk Product

2008 FCS Date

Revit Architecture

April 15

AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite

April 15

AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite

April 15

Revit Structure

April 15

AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite

April 15

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics