Wednesday, April 2, 2008

On the dotted line...

We have finally committed to our Revit Structure Implementation with ..... (drum roll, please)
Avatech Solutions

Project kick-off will commence around the middle of May, with the classroom training phase to begin on June 10th and coincide with the beginning of our first production project. To make this as helpful as possible to other newcomers to RST, I plan on logging our progress: the good stuff and some things to avoid.
If you're lucky, you might just witness a meltdown or two along the way.
If I'm lucky, I'll survive to fight another day.

In the meantime, I will be trying to post some articles & helpful items. This blog may be a little slow to get going, but I'm hoping to pick up some momentum here soon.

If anyone knows of any more helpful links/blogs, please speak up! I have some good ones in my list, but...

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics